Reservation and Deposit Information
- A 50% deposit required when reservation is made.
- Cash and major credit cards.
- Rates are based per room per night for single or double occupancy
- Two night minimum stay on in-season weekends with occasional three night requirement on festival/holiday weekends.
- Cancellation with full refund (minus a $25 processing fee per room) if made 10 days prior to reserved date.
- Cancellations less than 10 days are responsible for the entire reservation unless room can be re-sold for all nights.
- Holidays require 30 days prior notice of cancellation for refund.
- Cancellations less than 30 days are responsible for entire reservation unless room can be re-sold for all nights.
Should it be necessary for guests to depart earlier than the confirmed departure date, or change reservation in any way, guests will be responsible for the full amount of the intended stay unless we are able to re-sell all nights.
- Mon. – Fri. Check-in 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Sat. & Sun. Check-in 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Late arrivals available with prior arrangement, in consideration of other guests we request that late arrivals are before 11:00 pm
- Check out at 11:00 am
- Please note that we are on Eastern Standard Time/EST
- For the comfort & safety of our guests, there is a no smoking policy in any of the rooms or public areas. Smoking is permitted in designated areas outside. This policy of no smoking inside is strictly enforced with a $200 cleaning fee charged if you choose to light up inside.
- Martha’s Vineyard is an adult facility and generally not suited for young children. Under some situations and circumstances, we may be able to accommodate older children, but prior arrangements must be made with innkeepers.
- Due to excessive wax damage and safety there is no candle burning in guest rooms.
- Sorry, we are not able to accommodate guest pets. If you are traveling with a pet we can assist you with finding local boarding.
- Fireplaces are in operation seasonally, October through May