Here’s What Special!
What’s so “Special” about Martha’s Vineyard Bed & Breakfast?
Our guests just voted Martha’s Vineyard Bed & Breakfast as one of the top three bed and breakfasts’ in West Michigan
Our guests tell us “Everything!” From our beautiful, peaceful, park-like setting, to our delicious breakfasts, to our attention to detail and desire to please. Come and see for yourself and experience our “Peace” of South Haven…RELAX!
- Every Thursday Evening: Riverfront Concert Series
- June 15-17: Harborfest http://www.southhavenharborfest.com/
- June 30 – July 1: 60th Annual Art Fair https://www.southhavenarts.org/
- July 3: Light Up the Lake Fireworks
- August 9 – 12: National Blueberry Festival https://www.blueberryfestival.com/
- September 7-9: Paw Paw Wine Festival http://www.wineandharvestfestival.com/
- September 14-15: 2nd Annual South Haven Jazz Festival https://foundryhall.org/2018/04/16/south-haven-jazz-festival/
Check out the full list of upcoming events, there is literally something every day, for everyone! http://www.southhaven.org/
- Call or write to confirm current pricing
- No other special offers apply, Offer not valid with third party gift certificates.
- Must mention this offer to be part of this program, some restrictions may apply
- With any special offer, some restrictions may apply so please inquire when making a reservation. Specials are not valid on reservations previously made. Specials and packages are based on availability, cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, and must be mentioned when making your reservation.